Utrecht University’s policy for 2016 to 2020 is set out in the Strategic Plan 2016-2020 (pdf). It includes details about our ambitions and objectives for this four-year period. The plan was developed with the help of numerous staff members, students, members of our employee and student representation bodies and various partners.
The aims of the Strategic Plan – to name but a few examples - include:
- Innovations in our teaching model
- Renewing our research facilities
- Increasing interdisciplinary collaboration
- Strengthening our international position
- Strengthening the university’s reputation
- contributing visibly to solving problems in society