Renovation of Janskerkhof
Janskerkhof 2-3a breathes history. Once upon a time it was the large dining room of the Franciscans, later the meeting room of the States of Utrecht, and in 1816 the Anatomy Museum of the newly established Faculty of Science. In the early 1980s, this university building was taken into use by the Department of Law. After a total make-over from 2013 until 2015, Janskerkhof 2-3a is now turned into a modern education and study center for the Faculty of Law, Economics, Governance and Organization.