Elements in this workshop:
- Emergency for Personal Branding: Global trends & changes in labour market and work.
- Personal Branding: What is it all about? What does it mean for you as a PhD? Why do you need it?
- 4 principles for successful Personal Branding
- First impressions: how fast can you make or break a personal brand?
Identity versus Image!
- Credibility of a strong personal brand.
- Chances and risks of Social Media.
- Start today and show your Impact: visualizing the brand ME (mood board).
- Presenting the brand ME (elevator pitch). For the ones who want some personal feedback...
- Awareness of the urge for Personal Branding in Science and the Labour market
- Discovering the match or differences between your identity and your first impression (image)
- Knowing how to use your Personal Brand more effectively in your job search: identity, image and impact!
- Making use of the benefits of a professional and personal Social Media profile as a scientist
- Visualizing and presenting the brand ME
Strategy: 9 steps to develop your personal brand continuously
Jocelyn Rebbens (1972) studied Economic Psychology at Tilburg University.
She loves to connect people, ambitions and brands! In order to get the best out of professionals and the organizations or teams they work for. With her own company ReBBels she delivers consultancy, training and lectures in the field of Communication, Business Psychology and Personal Branding. She is also the author of several articles, blogs and interviews/checks about Personal Branding: www.rebbels.com.