Student Employee Vacancies
As a paid Green Office employee, you would spend 12 hours per week at the Green Office working in your dedicated field. There are currently no student employee vacancies available.
As a Green Office volunteer, you would spend 4-6 hours per week at the Green Office for one of our committees. Currently, there are no volunteer vacancies available.
If you would like to be kept in the loop about upcoming Green Office vacancies, sign up to our newsletter here.
Interested in getting involved but don't want to sign up for a committee right now? You can also join our member pool and receive news about one-off volunteering opportunities. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you become a Green Office member, you will:
- Be part of the most important sustainability community at Utrecht University.
- Push the university in its transition towards a sustainable future.
- Have access to internship vacancies, contests, volunteering opportunities, and other relevant information in our networks.
- Be invited to Green Office workshops and crash courses.
- Hear about about the regular activities that the Green Office organises.
- Receive an official endorsement and a certificate for the work done.