Interested in getting involved? Take a look at our current vacancies below. If you don't want to sign up for a committee right now but want to be added to our member pool and receive news about volunteering opportunities, email us at email@example.com.
Green Impact Auditors - a one-day commitment on Thursday the 27th of September, including training and lunch.
Apply by Monday 24th September.
Groentetas Board Members, 6-8 hours per week, starting a.s.a.p.
UU Talks Coordinators, 3 hours per week, starting a.s.a.p.
Apply by mid-September.
If you become a Green Office Utrecht member, you will:
- Be part of the most important sustainability community at Utrecht University.
- Push the university in its transition towards a sustainable future.
- Have access to internship vacancies, contests, volunteering opportunities, and other relevant information in our networks.
- Be invited to Green Office workshops and crash courses.
- Hear about about the regular activities that GOU organises.
- Committee members who engage in a project for at least a semester will receive an official endorsement and a certificate for the work done.