Green Office Member
To become a Green Office Utrecht member is an excellent opportunity to be involved in the sustainable transition of Utrecht University and to develop your skills and learn how to work better to carry on projects. Do you want to support the green office in its activities by becoming a member of our support pool? Please, fill this form and we will contact you if we need help in any of our activities.
What's in it for you?
If you become a Green Office Utrecht member, you will have access to:
- Be part of the most important sustainability community at Utrecht University.
- Push the university in its transition towards a sustainable future.
- Relevant information (internship opportunities, contests, volunteership opportunities…).
- Workshops and crash courses offered by Green Office Utrecht.
- Information about the regular activities that Green Office Utrecht organises.
- Committee members who engage in a project for at least a semester will receive an official endorsement and a certificate for the work done.
Committee members are people who volunteer in a steady position in the Green Office. They collaborate in an Ongoing project or in a Committee. Positions for new committee members open up twice a year, so check it out this page.