Yalelaan 1, 3584 CL Utrecht, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 30 253 2489 (front desk)
Got a question about your pet or horse, or want to make an appointment at one of our clinics? Look at our animal hospital (in Dutch).
The university premises is smoke-free.
In this building
- Faculty of Veterinary Medicines
- Department Clinical Sciences
- Department Biomolecular Health Sciences
- Faculty Office: Education and Student Affairs
- Faculty Office: IT, Housing and Safety
- Faculty of Science
- Lockers available (bachelor students only)
+31 (0)30 - 253 24 89
+31 (0)30 - 253 77 27
Faculty of Veterinary Medicine
The Faculty would be pleased to answer the questions of interested journalists, photographers and programme producers. For more information, see Press Relations under the heading News and Events.
Information and Admissions
For more information on the Faculty's study programmes and informational activities:
Telephone: (030) 253 48 58 (Monday to Friday 09:00 – 16:00)
Address: Postbus 80163, 3508 TD Utrecht
E-mail: Education and Student Affairs