Educational Development and Training (Centre for Teaching and Learning Utrecht University) offers training courses and programmes for PhD candidates and postdocs. The courses are open to UU PhD candidates and postdocs as well as to those from other institutes. The courses Teaching in Higher Education and Supervising Student Research are paid by the Graduate School of Social and Behavioural Sciences for those PhD candidates who are registered as a SBS candidate in MyPhD.
- Teaching in Higher Education (5 half day sessions)
- Supervising Student Research (4 half day sessions)
- Rethinking and Redesigning your Research Proposal (3 half day sessions)
- Research Planning and Time Management (3 half day sessions)
- Presenting your research at conferences (4 half day sessions)