Courses for PhD candidates, postdocs and others offered by the Graduate School of Social and Behavioural Sciences.
- Teaching Courses (SBS PhD candidates of the UU faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences contact Kathelijn Korver for more information and/or application):
- Writing in English for Publication (English taught), SBS PhD contact Irene de Bruijne (PhD office)
- Career course on research funding (to be organized in 2018). Contact RSO office (Stans de Haas) for more information
- PhACE (PhD activating career event)
- Ethics, Integrity and datamanagement (to be organized in 2018). Contact Jacqueline Tenkink for more information
Participants may sign out until four weeks before the start of a course. If participants sign out later, the full sum of money will be charged to the participants.