The Research Support Office (RSO) of the Faculty of Science supports researchers in finding external funding for their research. There are many sources to fund research, each with their own goals and requirements, and many funding schemes are highly competitive. The RSO has extensive experience with the different funding schemes and can offer specialized support for researchers to maximize their chances of success.
Researchers in the Faculty of Science can call upon the RSO for all aspects of research funding including:
- Help identifying the most promising funding schemes for their research idea and career stage;
- Support in preparing competitive grant applications, feedback on draft proposals and tips & tricks for increasing chances of success;
- Legal support, such as contracts with companies and consortium agreements.
More detailed information on the RSO’s services can be found on the Utrecht University intranet, including:
- Contact information of the research support officers and legal advisors;
- Information on various funding sources such as NWO, EU, UU and other;
- Subsidy calendar with an overview of upcoming deadlines;
- Information and registration deadlines for support programmes for preparing individual grants such as Vidi, Vici and ERC grants.
If you don’t have access to the UU Intranet, please contact us on email@example.com.