Elections Faculty Council
The Election Committee of the Faculty of LEG organises the annual elections for the student delegation of the faculty council and bi-annual for the staff delegation. The next election for the student and the staff delegation is from 8 to 10 May 2023.
How do you stand for election?
There are two ways in which staff and students can stand for election this year, between Tuesday 7 March to Thursday 6 April 2023 (17 hrs PM):
- You can apply for one of the existing lists. Then contact the chairman of that list.
- You can draw up your own list and thus apply yourself and thus apply yourself and possibly others who are interested.
I am an international student or employee, can I apply for a place in the faculty council?
International students and employees can also apply for a place in the faculty council, but keep in mind that Dutch is the language of communication of the council. A basic understanding of Dutch is essential and required.
Practical information (in Dutch)
- Timetable elections 2023 LEG
- Nomination form staff section 2023
- Nomination form student section 2023
- Explanation student form (pdf)
- Declaration of Consent staff section
- Declaration of Consent student section
- Kiesreglement REBO (Dutch document)
For questions concerning the Council please contact:
Bram van Thiel – Chair students and vice-chair Faculty Council
Jacob Jordaan – Chair Faculty Council
For practical information:
Fen Heemskerk (Secretariat LEG)
Jeroen Kiewiet (Chair Election Committee LEG)
Or have a look at the Teamsite of the faculty council