Stimulation Fund Diversity and Inclusion
Every year, the Equality, Diversion & Inclusion Office of Utrecht University allocates €25,000 for projects and activities that improve diversity and inclusion among students and employees.
CRITERIA STIMULATION FUND DIVERSITY
Projects and activities are eligible for the stimulation fund if they:
- link up with the Strategic Plan of Utrecht University;
- are relevant to multiple faculties/management boards;
- contribute to diversity and inclusion of a broader demographic within Utrecht University;
- request a maximum of € 5,000 per application;
- are not eligible for other funds/grants within Utrecht University.
An application can be filed as follows:
- describe the project/the activity (no more than 2 A4 pages) and in any case, provide information on goals, results, activities, planning and range. Add a budget separately;
- email this information and the budget to firstname.lastname@example.org;
- applications can be filed year-round. However, please keep in mind that applications submitted in January, July, and August cannot be taken into consideration right away. If there is no budget left, the application will be carried over to the next period. There is budget available up to and including 2020;
- a review commission, consisting of three members of the EDI Steer Committee, will assess the applications. In this assessment, they look at how the criteria described above are met and at the spread across demographics and objectives of the EDI Office;
- no later than two months after reception, the assessment commission will inform you whether or not they have accepted the application.
Do you have any questions? If you do, please send an email to email@example.com!
Take a look at the applications that have been awarded by the Stimulation Fund Diversity and Inclusion. There are also a number of additional initiatives aimed at improving diversity and inclusion at Utrecht University.