Stimulation Fund Diversity and Inclusion
Every year, the Equality, Diversion & Inclusion Office of Utrecht University allocates €25,000 for projects and activities that improve diversity and inclusion among students and employees.
Criteria Stimulation Fund Diversity
Projects and activities are eligible for the stimulation fund if they:
- Link up with the Strategic Plan of Utrecht University
- Are relevant to multiple faculties/management boards
- Contribute to diversity and inclusion of a broader demographic within Utrecht University
- Request a maximum of € 5,000 per application
- Are not eligible for other funds or grants within Utrecht University.
An application can be filed as follows:
- Describe the project/the activity (no more than 2 A4 pages) and in any case, provide information on goals, results, activities, planning and range. Add a budget separately.
- Email this information and the budget to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications can be filed year-round. However, please keep in mind that applications submitted in January, July, and August cannot be taken into consideration right away. If there is no budget left, the application will be carried over to the next period.
- A review commission, consisting of three members of the EDI Steer Committee, will assess the applications. In this assessment, they look at how the criteria described above are met and at the spread across demographics and objectives of the EDI Office.
- No later than two months after reception, the assessment commission will inform you whether or not they have accepted the application.
Have you received funding from the EDI Stimulation Fund and do you want to declare your expenses?
Whether you are an employee or an external party, please ask the EDI Office for a unique reference for your expenses. This reference should always be stated first. Then give a description of your expenses. Then declare your expenses up to the agreed amount on the WBS number CB.846100.3.01.022 “*BR* EDI Stimulation Fund”.
Please submit your declaration via mijn.uu.nl on the WBS number above.
Expenses paid in advance by faculties
If the expenses have been paid by a faculty, declaration can be submitted via an intercompany booking on the WBS number.
Are you not employed at Utrecht University? Then submit your declaration using Utrecht University's online form.
For questions, please email email@example.com.