Student committee Utrecht University Fund
For and by students
The Utrecht University Fund reserves approximately 80,000 euros a year for subsidies to support the students at our university. This amount is raised by the Friends of the Utrecht University Fund. Both student organizations and individual students can apply for a subsidy.
The amount of the guarantee subsidy depends on the organization, professionalism, content and impact of the activity or event. Applications are reviewed and assessed by the student committee every week. This student committee changes every year and as soon as they want to recruit new members (usually around April) this will be posted on their social media and on the website.
This academic year (2020-2021), the committee consists of:
- Leon Cronie (Bachelor Language and Culture Studies)
- Jonas van Diepen (Bachelor Liberal Arts and Sciences)
- Myrthe Keulemans (Bachelor Public Administration and Organisational Science)
- Giuliana Fernandes da Silva (Bachelor Utrecht Law College)
- Pelle Bronkhorst (Bachelor Public Administration and Organisational Science)
The student committee has office hours every Wednesday afternoon from 3 pm to 6 pm. Unfortunately, the current measures do not allow people to be present on location and make physical appointments. Only in the month of July we are not present.
Do you have any questions about an application or a statement, would you like to discuss the possibilities or just want to get to know us? Get in touch with us!
Room 0.36 in the Administration Building, Heidelberglaan 8, Utrecht
Telephone: (+31)30 – 253 96 28