The Centre for Entrepreneurship aims to create connections with entrepreneurs from outside, through internships, guest lectures, entrepreneurs in residence, executive education and the co-creation of research. This can also be done in collaboration with regional knowledge institutions and other complementary public and private organisations.
Utrecht Center for Entrepreneurship is connected to the following platforms:
- UtrechtInc. supports scientists and entrepreneurs in successfully starting a business around their innovation. The startup incubator empowers them by offering access to funding, mentors, experts, a startup community, a co-working space, offices, young talent, co-founders and masterclasses.
- Utrecht Holdings is the Knowledge Transfer Office of Utrecht University and University Medical Center Utrecht, focused on the utilisation and commercialisation of academic research. They help protecting (scientific) ideas and putting them to use.
- Utrecht Science Park is the driving force behind Utrecht's knowledge economy. The various government bodies and other parties represented at Utrecht Science Park are working together to realise a leading international environment.
- Startup Utrecht is founded to boost the Utrecht Startup ecosystem and can help you find the right place for you and your company.
- Dutch Centers for Entrepreneurship is the joint venture of the CfEs (Centers for Entrepreneurship) in the Netherlands.
- Global Entrepreneurship Network operates as a platform of projects and programs in 170 countries aimed at making it easier for anyone, anywhere to start and scale a business.
- Startup Delta founded to strenghten and connect the startup ecosystem of The Netherlands.