A week of interaction and inspiration
Utrecht University and the Utrecht University Fund are working to build a better world for tomorrow. That involves conducting research on complex issues, connecting thinkers and doers and offering students and alumni the opportunities they need to develop. However, we cannot do it all on our own. We really need the support of the academic community — including our alumni! Together, we share knowledge, volunteer our time and donate money to make those things happen on a daily basis.
The Sharing Days will be taking place from 5 to 10 June: a week of special encounters in inspiring locations, with lots of opportunities to contribute to Utrecht University’s growth and success.
A selection from the diverse event programme:
- Come and experience the new University Museum before it opens, especially aimed at alumni with children aged 8–14.
- Share your knowledge in a citizen science project at the Faculty of Science.
- Go on a poetry tour of Utrecht’s historic city centre.
- Roll up your sleeves in the Botanical Gardens.
- Enjoy a dinner with old friends at the Faculty Club..
For more details on the programme, visit the website. Make sure to register soon, as some programmes have a limited number of places!