The Faculty of Veterinary Medicine’s vision for the period from 2017 to 2021 is set out in the Faculty Strategic Plan 2017-2021 (pdf, 3.02 MB). Here you can find information about the ambitions and objectives of the faculty over this four year period.
This plan was created with contributions from employees, students, participants and our surrounding partners. This input has resulted in the strategic plan that does justice to the ambitions of Utrecht University, the unique role of our faculty both nationally and internationally, and the potential of the faculty and its employees.
The Strategic Plan focuses on, among other things:
- Strong positioning in society
- Functioning as a network organisation
- Education from a broader perspective
- Quality and recruitment power of research
- Animal healthcare in collaboration with our environment
- Resilient and effective organisation
- Internationalisation and diversity.