TPI Utrecht is looking for a student assistant
0.3 to 0.4 fte from 1 October 2023 to 1 September 2024
TPI Utrecht is looking for a student assistant to perform support tasks in the field of communication and coordination. In this position, you will support the communications advisor and the chair of TPI Utrecht in their daily work.
Your tasks include:
- Creating and posting messages for social media (especially LinkedIn)
- Creating messages and other content for websites and intranet
- Posting content on our own website
- Liaising with Utrecht University, UMC Utrecht, the University of Applied Sciences Utrecht and others on internal communications
- Generating and searching images for websites and social media
- Creating presentations
- Supporting the organisation of events (such as webinars and symposia)
- Thinking about and organising public engagement activities
- TPI's mailbox and the TPI helpdesk
Are you an undergraduate or graduate student at Utrecht University with an interest in research, science communication and the transition to animal-free innovation? And do you have an average of 12 to 16 hours per week available? Then respond quickly and send an email to Sjoukje van de Kolk. If you would first like more information about the position, you can also email Daniela Salvatori. You can apply until 22 September.