When you use Google Scholar off campus the UBUlink does not show.
It may occur that the library's IP address is blocked. With the solutions below you will still be able to use Google Scholar with UBUlink.
- Manually add the UBUlink.
- Follow this link. The first time you log in you will get a captcha.
Manually add the UBUlink
- Go to https://scholar.google.com
- In the top left of your screen click on the hamburger button (three horizontal lines)
- Choose settings and then choose Library links
- Search for Utrecht University and tick the folowing boxes:
- Utrecht University Library-Fulltext @UBUlink
- Open WorldCat – Library Search