The September 2019 issue (Volume 37, Issue 3) of the Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights is now online. The Netherlands Quarterly publishes the latest evolutions in the promotion and protection of human rights from around the world.
This issue features:
- Column “The fundamental rights challenges of algorithms” by Janneke Gerards
- Article “Positive subsidiarity and its implications for the margin of appreciation doctrine” by Eva Brems
- Article “The European Court of Human Rights supervising the execution of its judgments” by Lize R Glaz
- Article “Compulsory vaccinations for children: Balancing the competing human rights at stake” by Francesca Camilleri
- Recent publications on international human rights