Sebastian Haben award for open science
The Chemistry Department is seeking nominations for the Sebastian Haben award for candidates with a passion for open science who have made an achievement or demonstrated a long-term commitment, for example in the areas of open data, open access, open infrastructure or open education.
- You can nominate yourself or others.
- Send your nomination with a brief explanation by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The prize money is 500 euros.
- All chemistry department employees (0.2fte or more) are eligible.
- The deadline is December 14, 2023.
- The award will be presented at the New Year's reception.