The June issue (Volume 35, Issue 2) of the Netherlands Quarterly of Human Rights is now online. This journal publishes the latest evolutions in the promotion and protection of human rights from around the world.
This edition includes the following:
- Column "Whither human rights in the era of Trump" by Leila Nadya Sadat
- Article “Inter-American case law on femicide” by Lorena P. A. Sosa.
- Article “Child marriage and family reunification” by Anne Wijffelman.
- Article “The new Global Strategy for the EU's Foreign and Security Policy at a time of human rights crises” by Chiara Altafin, Veronika Haász, Karolina Podstawa.
- Recent publications on international human rights