During the coming exam period (Oct. 15th – Nov. 9th) the study spaces in the Utrecht University Library are only available for Utrecht University staff and students. For other visitors access to the library will be restricted. The service desk will remain open for all visitors.
Consequences for UU/UMCU staff and students: identification required!
To get full access to the library buildings during the exam period you will need to identify yourself using any of the following proofs of identity:
- Valid (digital) UU student card with photo
- Valid (digital) UU students card without photo together with a passport, ID card or driving license
- Valid Utrecht University campus card
UMC Utrecht staff
- Valid UMC Utrecht employee card
If you are a UU/UMC student or staff member, but cannot show any of the IDs above, you will be asked to go to the service desk where library staff will check if you are registered.
Consequences for other visitors
During the exam period the study spots which are located in the library are only available to Utrecht University staff and students. This means that access to the library is restricted. Services such as borrowing and returning library material remains possible. The service desk in both locations will still welcome questions from all visitors.
- It is not possible to use the study spaces in the library during this period
- Access to the library is restricted to the entrance hall and service desk
- The photocopiers/printers won’t be available
- All books or other materials should be requested 24 hours in advance. They will be available on the reservation shelves of the library location you selected. It is not possible to go into the library to get a book from the shelves.