- Clinical Child, Family and Education Studies This Master’s programme (Orthopedagogiek) in Pedagogy will train you to become a scientist practitioner who is able to analyse, perform assessments and intervene, when problems in raising children or adolescents arise.
- Development and Socialisation in Childhood and Adolescence Become a social scientist in the field of developmental psychology, pedagogy, and/or interdisciplinary social sciences.
- Educational Sciences Learn to organise educational learning processes, learning environments and change management. Use this knowledge to improve education and commercial training.
- Educational Sciences: Learning in Interaction (Research) Explore the complexity of cognitive and social learning processes.
- Science Education and Communication For teaching, educational design, and educational research in biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematics, or physics.
- Youth Development and Social Change Learn to integrate knowledge from different disciplines to understand youth issues and to create solutions to address youth problems, such as social media, gaming; substance use; marginalisation and exclusion; and health and happiness.
- Youth, Education and Society This interdisciplinary programme (Maatschappelijke opvoedingsvraagstukken) in Pedagogy teaches you to connect issues of youth and education to contemporary, (inter)national social issues.