You are welcome to apply for Global Urban Transformations. The decision of the admissions committee will be based largely on:
- prior education (including (optional) course profile and specific knowledge)
- motivation and talent
- grade point average (GPA)
The minimum capacities that are required in prior education concern:
- Bachelor's degree with a GPA of at least 3.5 (on a scale of 1-4) or at least 7.5 under the Dutch system;
- knowledge and experience with basic methods and techniques in geographic or social-science research.
Please note that no one will be admitted to this programme directly. A decision will always be made on a case-by-case basis to determine whether there are sufficient grounds for admission. Applicants should preferably hold a university degree in a related subject, such as:
- University Bachelor's degree in Human Geography and/or Urban and Regional Planning
- University Bachelor's degree in another Spatial, Social or Economic Science discipline with at least a minor of 30 ECTS in Human Geography and/or Urban and Regional Planning; this requirement includes students from a University College
- University Master's degree in a Human Geography or Planning specialisation
- University Master's degree in another Social or Economic Science field with a substantial amount of ‘spatial’ and ‘research’ content
English language requirements
You are exempt from the English language requirement because you obtained your previous degree from a Dutch Research University.