Grants and Scholarships
Utrecht University, the Dutch Government and other organisations offer scholarships, fellowships and grants. A list of the scholarships most commonly awarded to international students studying in Utrecht is shown below.
Note that the scholarship options for programmes starting in February are limited.
- Utrecht Excellence Scholarships
- Bright Minds Fellowships
- Holland Scholarship
- Utrecht Sylff Scholarships - for outstanding graduates from University College Utrecht and Economics and Business Economics (UU)
- Student grant and loan system
- Tuition fee loan
- Erasmus+ Master loans
- Fullbright / NAF
- Canadian student loans
- US Federal Loans
- NN Future Matters Scholarship - for full-time students in the field of finance, risk management or economics
- UES - Law, Economics and Governance International Talent Scholarship