Core lecturers of our programme include:
- Prof Linda Senden, Professor European Law at Utrecht University. She is a well-known expert on the institutional and constitutional dimension of EU law, with a specific interest in regulatory and enforcement aspects of the European integration process, in its interaction with the national legal orders. She advises the EU Commission on the issues of gender equality in the EU.
- Prof Sybe de Vries, Professor European Law at Utrecht University. His research focuses on EU Single market law and the interconnection between EU free movement law and fundamental rights. He has led the famous bEUcitizen project for the EU Commission.
- Prof Ton van den Brink, Associate Professor of European Law at the Europa Institute of Utrecht University. His expertise includes issues of European Constitutional Law, the national dimension of the European integration process and the legal aspects of the current economic crisis, including the EU banking union.
- Dr Miroslava (Mira) Scholten, Assistant Professor European law at Utrecht University. In her research, she focuses on EU institutional and comparative constitutional and administrative law, including EU agencies, accountability and the new trend of enhancing EU direct enforcement power.
- Dr Salvatore Nicolosi, Assistant Professor in European and International law at Utrecht University. His research combines expertise in the domains of European law, international human rights law and international refugee law, with particular attention to the development of the Common European Asylum System.
- Dr Hanneke van Eijken, Assistant Professor European law and Post-Doctoral Researcher at Utrecht University. Her expertise includes EU citizenship and EU migration and asylum law.
- Dr Urszula Jaremba, Assistant Professor European law at Utrecht University. In her research she focusses on the application of EU law in Member States of the EU, judicial protection in the EU and the EU internal market.
- Dr Baskaran Balasingham, Assistant Professor in the department of International and European Law at Utrecht University. His areas of expertise include competition law, WTO law and European Union law. His main research focus is on competition law and digitalisation.
- Dr Lavinia Kortese is assistant professor in EU law at the Department of International and European Law at the Utrecht School of Law. Her research interests beyond the recognition of qualifications include topics related to the EU internal market (fundamental freedoms), education in the EU, migration, and health.
- Dr Thomas Verellen, Assistant Professor in European Union and International Law at Utrecht University, Visiting Professor at the University of Michigan Law School, Non-resident Visiting Scholar at Harvard University's Center for European Studies, and Research Fellow at the Institute for European Law, KU Leuven. Verellen is an expert in EU and comparative foreign relations law and has a particular interest in the impact of geopolitical change on the governance of EU trade and investment policy.
- Janneke van Casteren LLM, teacher.