Meet your fellow international UU alumni in the Netherlands over drinks on Thursday 15 November.
This evening is organized for former international students who stayed in the Netherlands after graduation.
A perfect chance to (re)connect with each other and exchange experiences about working and living in the Netherlands.+
- 18:30: Registration and drinks
- 19:00: Talk: Social Entrepreneurship
Sameer Safaya, Founder, Director and Consultant One Planet Kitchen
- 19:15: Talk: How to prepare for a job interview (in the Netherlands)
Oliver Gell, Recruitment Consultant, Undutchables
- 19:30: Talk: Entrepreneurship and how to find the correct resources
Robert Jan Hanse, Founder and CEO, Holland Startup
- 19:45: Talk: Resources for internationals in Utrecht region
Danielle Ziermans, International Talent Community, Economic Board Utrecht
- 20:00: Quiz, drinks, music and finger food