To get you properly started in your PhD track it is recommended to take part in the PhD Introductory Training: Taking Charge of Your PhD, which has recently been set up.
In three/four short afternoon sessions you are informed and (we hope) inspired how to make the most of the coming years of your PhD track. With this training we aim at
- Informing you about some practical issues, available support, opportunities for training and some rules and procedures.
- Helping you to communicate effectively with your supervisor and promotor.
- Helping you to plan your project(s) efficiently, in order to be able to finish timely.
- Helping you to reflect on how to put this PhD track to use and plan for your future career.
- Providing a network for your support.
You are expected on October 17 at 4:00 pm until 6:00 pm.
The subsequent times, dates and rooms are: October 31 / November 14 and November 28, same time, and a fourth meeting on a date to be determined by mutual agreement
For any questions contact: