Science Validation Program UtrechtInc (registration deadline February 13)
--- Deadline coming edition: February 13, 2023 ---
Do you have a scalable idea and are you looking for support to bring your research to market? Or do you need business support for your feasibility study?
For scientists, doctors, and other employees of Utrecht University and UMC Utrecht, we organize a free and part-time 8-month program with workshops and coaching. You'll learn about the most important topics related to starting a business and you will be supported by industry experts.
The 8 month part-time program consists of:
- INTRODUCTION: Two weeks during which science based startups jointly work on masterclasses, gain practical experience with entrepreneurial skills and engage in team building activities for 3 to 4 days per week.
- CONTINUATION: During the rest of the program spend one to two mornings and/or afternoons per month on either a masterclass or a progress session. Next to that, mentors will be introduced who can give personalized advice and guide you through each step of the research validation journey.
- Apply using the button below
- February 13 - 23.59: Deadline to send in your one-pager. Check your confirmation for 2 examples
- February 14: Announcement selection 1
- February 16, morning: Pitch & announcement selection 2
- March 6: Start of program
More information and registration
Interested researchers can apply until 13 February via the UtrechtInc website. If you have any questions, feel free to contact UtrechtInc directly!
- Start date and time
- End date and time
Register via this form.
- More information