Future Deltas participates in the World Climate Research Programme (WCRP) Conference on Regional Sea-Level Change and Coastal Impacts, as one of its cross-cutting “Grand Challenge” (GC) science questions. Focus will be on a new assessment of the state-of-the-art on regional sea level research that will be an important input to the next IPCC report on Oceans and Cryosphere. Emphasis is on the interaction from physical sciences to coastal engineering.
From 10 July 2017 to 14 July 2017
Regional Sea Level Changes and Coastal Impacts
Start date and time10 July 2017
End date and time14 July 2017
- December 5, 2016: Abstract submission and application for travel grants open.
- February 15, 2017: Abstract submission and application for travel grants close.
- March 15, 2017: Notification letters
- March 15, 2017: Registration open
- July 10-14, 2017: Conference
More informationWCRP Regional Sea Level Changes and Coastal Impacts Conference