Green Office Utrecht is excited to announce that we will hold our first-ever secondhand project - a pop-up thrift shop!
Moving out, but can't take that mirror and lamp with you? Or moving in and your room is empty and cold? As part of our “Reduce-Reuse-Recycle” campaign, we collect items that are unwanted, but still in good condition, and give them a second home, while reducing waste at the university.
This project will run on campus daily (Mon-Fri) until March 19th in De Vagant, which is right in front of the Koningsberger Building at the Uithof Campus. Feel free to drop by between 9am - 6pm. Help us protect the environment by reducing waste.
- Please note there are no shop keepers, just feel free to walk in + read the rules written on the chalkboard! Do NOT take the chairs, the shelves or the wooden pallets with plants.
- Everything is for free, but remember to donate some as well!
- Feel free to donate the items that you do not need anymore. Do NOT donate items that are: dirty, broken, too old (Those things need to be thrown away). Food, underwear and hygiene items are not accepted!
- We only accept small items and appliances. We do NOT accept bulky items like fridges, mattresses, couches, etc.
- The bottomline is: do not donate items you wouldn’t want to use yourselves!