Neuroscience and technology have only recently been combined into the field of neurotechnology. This area of research is developing very fast and is a promising new player in the field of therapeutics. Various techniques, such as Brain Computer Interfaces, Deep Brain Stimulation, Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation or Virtual Reality are being widely investigated and used as neurotechnological therapies for several neurological diseases.
BrainTech - Advances in Neurotherapy
Mind the Brain Symposium
During this year’s Mind the Brain symposium, we want to show you its possibilities for today and for the future. There will not only be fun and useful workshops and keynote lectures, but also all master students will present their work for you!
- Various workshops and demonstrations
- Presentations by Neuroscience & Cognition students
- Keynote speakers:
- Prof. Dr. Willem Verbeke (neuromarketing)
- Prof. Dr. Peter Roelfsema (visual cortical prosthesis)
- Prof. Dr. Rob Rouhl (deep brain stimulation)
- Dr. Mariska van Steensel (BCI for ALS patients)