This hands-on workshop will get you started with using Yoda in your research. Yoda is a research data management solution developed at Utrecht University. You can use it to store, share, archive, and publish your data to make them FAIR (Findable, Accessible, Interoperable, Reusable). Yoda is suitable for working with a wide variety of data types and formats, including (sensitive) personal data.
In this two-hour workshop, you will learn:
- What Yoda is and can do for you
- How to get access to Yoda
- How to store your data on Yoda
- How to share your data with others
- How to archive your data in Yoda
- How to publish your data in Yoda
- How to access your data in Yoda from your local computer
- No prerequisite knowledge is required to attend this workshop.
- This workshop is offered to Utrecht University staff and students only.
This workshop takes about 2 hours. Due to the short duration of this workshop, you cannot earn ECTS for attending.
If you have any questions, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can’t make it on this date? We organize this workshop throughout the academic year. Please visit our website to see the scheduling for this workshop. We can also offer this workshop on request tailored to specific faculties, departments or research groups, as well as advanced users and data managers. Contact us for more information.
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Bucheliuszaal 6.18, University Library (Utrecht Science Park)
- Entrance fee
- Free of charge
- More information
- Website RDM Support