Final event FLOODLABEL project
You are invited to join the final event of the JPI ENSUF project FLOODLABEL: a smart tool for governance towards flood-resilient cities, to be held at Utrecht Science Park on Tuesday January 28, 2020.
The goal of the final meeting is to showcase the most important outcomes of our project, to exchange experiences between academia and practice and to explore possibilities for further collaboration between interested parties in the future.
- 9:00 – Welcome address by prof. dr. Stan Geertman, Utrecht University, project leader Floodlabel
- 9:15 – Key-note speech + Q&A with Associate prof. dr. Sally Priest, Middlesex University London, Head of the Flood Hazard Research Centre
- 10:30 – Coffee break
- 11:00 – Overview of project results + Q&A, moderated by dr. Patrick Witte, Utrecht University, co-project leader Floodlabel, with contributions from:
- Marie-Sophie Attems and Magdalena Rauter, PhD students University of Natural Resources and Life Sciences, Vienna
- Karin Snel, PhD student Utrecht University
- Peter Davids, PhD student Ghent University
- 13:30 – First round of parallel workshops
- 14:30 – Second round of parallel workshops
- 15:15 – Plenary closing session by prof. dr. Stan Geertman
- 16:00 – Closing reception
Sub-sessions parallel workshops:
- Technology: the Floodlabel tool
- Flood Resilience of Private Property (IWRA webinar)
- Governance: prospects of implementing labelling tools
Please confirm your participation by registering here.
More information on the programme and logistics can be found here.
Looking forward to meeting you in Utrecht!
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Marinus Ruppert building, Leuvenlaan 21, room PAARS