Farewell symposium Professor Leen Dorsman: Groping through time
On Friday 17 February, Leen Dorsman will step down as Professor of University History. This will also mark the end of his decades-long commitment to the Department of History and Art History at Utrecht University.
His colleagues and students would like to honour Leen Dorsman by organising a symposium prior to his valedictory address. During the symposium, they will highlight both the person Leen and Leen’s working life:
- Leen Dorsman and university history (Dirk van Miert)
- Leen Dorsman and the students (Wieger Lagerveld)
- Leen Dorsman and historical culture (Marijke Huisman)
- Leen Dorsman and/or the History Institute (Jeroen Koch)
The symposium will be held in Dutch. For questions, please contact Marijke Huisman.
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Auditorium, University Hall, Utrecht
Registration is not necessary