There will be seven short talks by HPS students and Descartes Centre members, on a variety of topics:
- Kamiel Mobach, What good is HPS when confronted with actual physicists?
- Ilse van Veen, History and philosophy of wine
- Hieke Huistra, Why Sinterklaas is not fat at all and Santa Claus certainly is
- David Baneke, Frozen science
- Ruud Abma, The academic virtues of the Descartes Centre
- Stefan Gailliard, Nayra Hammann, Max Bautista Perpinyà, Martijn van der Meer, Science Troubles. A Journal about Guessing and Erring
- Shahin Nazar Kermanshahi, Stefan Gaillard, Is a History and Philosophy of Science complete without Continental Philosophy?
- Bert Theunissen, Raking America great again
Colloquium itself: 15:30 – 17:00h in the Kanunnikenzaal on the first floor
Drinks afterwards 17:00 – 19:00h in the Belle van Zuylenzaal on the ground floor