The co-challenge is an an elective course for students of ROC Midden Nederland, Utrecht University of Applied Sciences and Utrecht University (Bachelor year 3, master and PhD) and recent graduates. In this course students will have the opportunity to experience a multidisciplinary environment of students and professionals and get inspired by workshops, personal coaching sessions, ultimately leading to an innovative and creative solution. In the upcoming co-challenge students will work on possible solutions for the growing issue of adult loneliness.
In a joint event, professionals and students will be given the opportunity to share their knowledge and ideas on how to work together on decreasing loneliness. Join us and:
- Get informed on loneliness from scientific point of view and what is seen in the community,
- Share your experiences and expertise, and give valuable feedback,
- Listen to the innovative student pitches and get an insight in these fresh ideas,
- Speak to colleagues from the fields of Education and Industry, as well as the professionals of the future,
- Get a chance to speak to the organizers about the power of co-creation as a means for innovation,
- Expand and strengthen your network around decreasing loneliness.