The 30th Meeting of Computational Linguistics in The Netherlands (CLIN 30) will be organised by Utrecht Institute of Linguistics (UiL-OTS), Utrecht University. CLIN 30 will take place at Drift 21 in Utrecht, the Netherlands on January 30, 2020.
call for abstracts
Researchers are invited to submit, in English, abstracts describing work on all aspects of computational linguistics and related language and speech technologies and applications. Contributions that address the theme of combining linguistics-based and machine learning approaches are especially welcomed. The organization plans to organize a shared task. Details will appear here. Submissions should include:
- Name, affiliation and contact details of each author
- Presentation title
- An abstract of 500 words maximum, outlining the presentation (excluding references)
- A stated preference for oral presentation or poster
- Normal contribution or contribution to the shared task
Presentation abstracts should be submitted electronically, no later than November 17th, 2019 (23:59, GMT/UTC +01:00) via the dedicated submission website (see below). There will be no deadline extension!
Abstracts should be submitted through SoftConf.
- Nov 17th, 2019: Submission deadline (strict!)
- Dec 3rd, 2019: Notification of acceptance
- Jan 30th, 2020: CLIN30!