CCSS Complexaton Finale
This is the finale of the CCSS Complexaton. The four participating teams will give their final presentations about the innovative solutions they proposed to solve the challenges, three external jury members will decide the winning team shortly after all the presentations, and the director of the CCSS Prof. Henk Dijkstra will issue the prizes of €1000 to the winning team. Everyone is welcome!
We cordially invite you to this exciting event and witness which team will provide the most innovative solution to one of the challenges. You can win a Science x Porcelain gift "About cleaning up plastic in the oceans" of which design is originated from the research results of Dr. Erik van Sebille, the representative of Challenge 5!
- Originality of the solution(s) proposed (30%)
- Actual progress on solving the challenge, based on the final report as well as the feedback from the representative (50%)
- Communication of the results: final presentation (20%)
Timeline and Procedure:
- November 16th 2020: Kickoff meeting (YouTube recording) (public, online)
- December 1st 2020 (23:59 hrs): Registration deadline for teams
- December 15th 2020: Start of the work after assigning teams to preferred challenges
- February 5th 2021: Mid-term reporting and feedback (YouTube recording) (public, online)
- April 6th 2021 (23:59 hrs): Deadline of submitting final reports
- April 20th 2021: Final presentations and issue the prizes (public, online)
Each team will have 15 minutes to present their final solutions to the challenges, and 10 minutes for Q&A including feedback from the representatives.
To attend this meeting, please click this link at 15:00 on Tuesday 20th of April 2021.
You are free to join the event without a Microsoft Teams account, the link above will direct you to open Teams on the web or download the program, and you can easily join the event as a guest in Teams.
For more details about the Complexaton, please check here.