Bachelor's Open Days 20 and 21 November 2020
During the Bachelor’s Open Day, prospective first-year students can find answers to all of their questions about Utrecht University’s Bachelor’s study programmes. The event gives secondary school students and their parents an opportunity to experience the atmosphere at the university and become acquainted with all of the ins- and outs of studying in Utrecht.
Information about the study programmes
- General informative sessions with useful information about specific study programmes.
- In-depth informative sessions, including thematic presentations or mini-lectures from a specific programme.
- Faculty information markets, where visitors can talk to students, student advisors, and lecturers.
Studying & More
In addition to the selection of study programmes, Utrecht University also offers extra activities to help prospective students choose a programme. These include personal speed coaching sessions with student coaches, interdisciplinary informational lectures, and information stands. These stands focus on the students’ options outside of their studies, such as information about honours programmes and studying with a disability.
A special information market about student life in Utrecht will be set up in the upper foyer of the Educatorium at Utrecht Science Park, where visitors can learn all they need to know about student associations, finding a room, and athletic- and cultural clubs in Utrecht.
A separate programme will be offered for international visitors, consisting of a general presentation about studying in Utrecht, a city tour, and a meet & greet with other international students.
For more information, see: uu.nl/opendag.
- Start date and time
- End date and time
- Utrecht Science Park / Utrecht city centre / International Campus
- More information
- Bachelor's Open Days Utrecht University