Sharing knowledge and learning from each other
How do other teachers and universities deal with distance learning? Take a look at some of the initiatives inside and outside the UU:
Tips by our education experts
- Check out the tips and tricks for distance learning and the frequently asked questions by Educate-it
- Consult the toolguide for an overview of the available tooling.
- Lees tips over online lesgeven en toetsing in het Kennisdossier van Onderwijsadvies & Training. Je vindt hier onder meer een stappenplan om je cursus om te zetten naar een online variant.
- Check out the examples on the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Take part in the course (Re)design your education during corona times
- You can follow weekly online meetings about teaching and remote testing.
- Look at the online modules about about providing blended and online education
Exchanging information with colleagues
- Tips and experiences are exchanged in the UU teacher community TAUU. Here you will find, for example, practical stories and examples of teaching and testing online. But also: how to keep your students motivated online.
- Lecturers from the Faculty of Humanities share their good practices here
- Share your online teaching materials with fellow teachers in the online repository Figshare. Watch the knowledge clip.
- On Surf they have a question library for online education.
Do you need more support?
Look at the possibilities
Read the experiences on intranet or follow Twitter #UUgotthis