Other Digital Working methods
- Statistics and mathematics education: students practice independently with available ready-made modules via Grasple
- Share your online teaching materials with each other and your students via the online repository Figshare. Watch the instruction clip.
- Offering documents with discussion topics, practice questions and comments via FeedbackFruits Interactive Document
- Share pitches made by students (e.g. a video recording of a presentation, a knowledge clip, prezi, animation, poster or blog) and provide peerfeedback: Pitch2Peer
- Giving and receiving peerfeedback on assignments: Pitch2Peer, Peergrade, FeedbackFruits Peer Review
- Giving feedback on student's submitted work: FeedbackFruits Assignment Review
- Offering videos with integrated practice questions and discussion topics (augmented knowledge clip): FeedbackFruits Interactive Video
- Using interactive presentations which can be used in Teams: Mentimeter
- Developing interactive learning materials with questions, videos, images and texts: Xerte Online Toolkits, Grasple.
More tooling: Educate-it.