Hybrid Active Learning Classroom
Bolognalaan 2.049 / Capacity: 48
If you want interaction within groups, then this is the setting for you
Discover and Book!
What does the space offer you?
The HALC is a unique (workgroup)space at the University, aimed at interactive and autonomous project work, active learning and collaboration. The space offers your education the following:
- Clear overview in the progress of all project groups, due to the circular layout of furniture
- Easier interaction with all groups, enabled by freedom of movement
- Active learning by the group setup
- Insight in the learning progress of students due to whiteboards and monitors for each working station
- Plenary discussing supported by a multitude of options in screen management
So if you are looking for a learning space that is activating, ideal for changing between plenary instruction and active collaborative work, and on top of that can fulfil a hybrid functionality? Come and take a look at the HALC!
Learning Space Scores
Curious about in which categories this learning space distinguishes itself? Check out the following graph!