Each year, the FLS steering committee determines which teaching spaces will be awarded the designation 'Future Learning Space'. Educational areas with this designation will be used to facilitate further development, evaluation, support and generating publicity. The condition for this designation is that the teaching space is accessible to the entire university. Meanwhile, a logo has been developed for this predicate, depicted on the right.
The designation has been awarded to the following rooms:
- Hybrid Active Learning Classroom (BOL 101 2.049; Capacity: 48)
- Virtual Classroom (RUPPERT 1.39; Capacity: 20)
- Teaching & Learning Lab, large hall (BBG 3.22; Capacity: 36)
- Teaching & Learning Lab, small hall (BBG 3.19; Capacity: 24)
- Learning Plaza (former canteen Minnaert building; Capacity: 150)
Further information about these different Learning Spaces, as well as their recommended use, is accessible on their respective web pages.