How do other teachers and universities deal with distance learning? Take a look at some of the initiatives inside and outside the UU:
Tips by our education experts
- Check out the tips and tricks for distance learning and the frequently asked questions by Educate-it
- Consult the toolguide for an overview of the available tooling.
- Read tips about online teaching and assessment in the Knowledge Dossier of Educational Consultancy & Professional Development. Among other things, you will find a step-by-step plan for converting your course into an online variant.
- Check out the examples on the Chronicle of Higher Education.
- Take part in the course (Re)design your education during corona times
- Online meetings take place regularly about teaching and remote testing.
- Look at the online modules about about providing blended and online education
Exchanging information with colleagues
- Tips and experiences are exchanged in the UU teacher community TAUU. Here you will find, for example, practical stories and examples of teaching and testing online. But also: how to keep your students motivated online.
- Lecturers from the Faculty of Humanities share their good practices here
- In the podcast series ONAF, lecturers from the Faculty of Science share tips on teaching at a distance. Listen to ONAF via the UU-channels on Spotify or Soundcloud
- Share your online teaching materials with fellow teachers in the online repository Figshare. Watch the knowledge clip.
- On Surf they have a question library for online education.
Do you need more support?
Look at the possibilities
Read the experiences on intranet or follow Twitter #UUgotthis