Next to Bachelor's and Master's education, Utrecht University also offers education for professionals. This branch of education focuses on professionals (age 23 to retirement age) - and their organisations - with academic education questions, and is directly connected to the expertise, research and education of the UU.
You can also contact the Office Continuing Education for help or information. The Office CE supports faculties and strategic themes in the development of courses for professionals by:
- providing expertise in marketing, project management, support and business;
- providing subsidy for the development of new offerings;
- providing knowledge sharing through tools and meetings;
- providing common issues such as the 'Education for Professionals' website and a learning platform for Education for Professionals;
- connecting stakeholders with the right information.
Sharing knowledge in the field of education for professionals
There are various activities in the field of education for professionals, such as the Special Interest Group (SIG) Education for Professionals
This SIG provides a platform for teachers and supporters to share experiences in developing, organising, implementing and testing education for working professionals, and is supported by the Centre for Academic Teaching and Learning. Go to the SIG Education for Professionals page for more information.