SIG Community Engaged Learning
In many places within the UU, educational activities take place where students and teachers work together with social partners and citizens on social issues. The aim of this SIG is to create a platform for instructors to share experiences and best practices on these forms of education, and to develop new forms of Community Engaged Learning beyond the boundaries of study programmes and Faculties. CEL gives shape to the social responsibility of and in academic education, deals with education that links theory with practice, and prepares students for a meaningful professional role in society.
Click here to register for the SIG Community Engaged Learning!
Do you have questions about Community Engaged Learning? Please contact Roos van Lin. Do you have questions about this Special Interest Group? Then you can contact Roos, Rebecca Nordquist or email@example.com.
The SIG meetings are open to everyone. These are the members who regularly attend the meetings of the SIG Community Engaged Learning:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgLecturer
- Email: email@example.comProject Manager
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssistant Professor
- Email: email@example.comAssistant ProfessorVisiting Researcher
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssociate Professor
- Email: email@example.comDirector of EducationAssociate Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssociate Professor
- Email: email@example.comLecturerResearcher
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgResearcher
- Email: email@example.comAssistant Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgEducation DirectorProfessor
- Email: email@example.comAssociate Professor
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgAssistant Professor
- Email: email@example.comPolicy Advisor