Experience the Bachelor
Do you think the College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (CPS) is an interesting programme and do you want to know more? On this page you will find information about the ways in which you can get to know us better. Please visit our (online) Bachelor’s Open Day or join us for one of our Study for a Day opportunities, and find out what we have to offer. You can also read the experiences of students and former students with this programme.
Bachelor's Open Day
On this day, you can expect information sessions about almost every Bachelor’s degree programme:
- General and/or in-depth sessions; the in-depth sessions include thematic presentations, mini-lectures and labtours.
- In preparation there are year round webinar videos available; registration is required.
- Personal chats with students, teachers and study advisors: ask all your questions about our programmes, student life and the university.
- Information markets and many extra activities: where you can learn everything you need to know about our study programmes, cultural and sports facilities and student life in Utrecht.
- A special programme for international visitors: find out everything you need to know about studying and living in Utrecht: from housing to financing your studies.
Student for a Day
Do you want to experience what it is like to study at the College of Pharmaceutical Sciences? Come study CPS for a Day! ‘Study CPS for a Day’ is representative for the CPS study both in content and educational approach, but the assignments are geared towards high school students. CPS students will tell about their experiences and during their presentation or the ensuing lunch, they can answer all the questions that you may have about CPS and studying in Utrecht. Moreover, you’ll meet high school students that also have an interest in CPS.
- "I really like how the day is set up to show how the course is in reality, with a little bit of everything thrown in."
- "I think the items clearly represent this study. It was a great opportunity to try all aspects of this study."
- "Talking to students really gives a clear image of what you can expect."
I really enjoyed the workshop, because you meet new people, and you get to participate in the early process of developing new drugs.