Following the success of 1st and 2nd European Workshop on Clinical Pediatric Exercise Testing (EWCPET) in 2012 and 2014 the event will return for its third time on 11-12 November 2016. This two day event consists of plenary lectures, poster sessions and workshops around the theme of clinical pediatric exercise testing and interpretation.
Why should you attend?
- Learn from the world-leading experts in the field of clinical pediatric exercise testing
- Get the latest insights in the field
- Discuss your research with the faculty
- Enjoy the Dutch hospitality
- Past editions were highly evaluated
The workshop is organized by dr. Tim Takken from the Child Development and Exercise Center of the Wilhelmina Children’s Hospital, University Medical Center Utrecht.