In the Netherlands, only the Dutch VWO diploma gives direct access to a university education. If you hold a foreign secondary school diploma, the Admissions Office will need to determine whether you can be admitted to the University. In this case, they will verify if your diploma is considered equivalent to a Dutch vwo diploma.
Your diploma may be recognised under an international treaty, or based on international comparisons; e.g. :
- a European Baccalaureate from a European school
- an International Baccalaureate
- Zeugnis der Algemeinen Hochschulreife (Abitur)
- 3 GCE A-Levels
- Diploma van Secundair Onderwijs (Belgium)
- US High School Diploma (USA).
In addition to the completed High School Diploma, we require students to obtain at least 4 Advanced Placements (AP's) of the US College Board, all with a score of -3- or higher.
- Diploma di Superamento dell’Esame di Stato Conclusivo dei Corsi di Istruzione Secondario Superiore (issued by a Liceo classico/ scientifico/ linguistico/scienze umane) (Italy)