Utrecht University offers several Bachelor’s programmes and one English taught programme that only admit a limited number of students. Places are allocated based on a selection procedure.
Programmes with selection
- Academische lerarenopleiding primair onderwijs (Dutch-taught)
- Bestuurs- en Organisatiewetenschap (Dutch-taught)
- University College Roosevelt (in Middelburg, English-taught)
- University College Utrecht (English-taught)
- Utrecht Law College (Dutch-taught)
Programmes with selection and limited enrolment
You can apply for these programmes until 15 January. These programmes with limited enrolment are subject to rules covering the selection and application process.
- Biomedische wetenschappen (Biomedical Sciences, Dutch-taught)
- Diergeneeskunde (Veterinary Medicine, Dutch-taught)
- Farmacie (Pharmacy (Dutch-taught), including the College of Pharmaceutical Sciences (English-taught))
- Geneeskunde (Medicine, Dutch-taught)
- Global Sustainability Science (English-taught)
Click on any programme to learn about its selection process and selection criteria.
Apply for a programme with limited enrolment
Apply through Studielink. Please note: if you officially live in the Netherlands (you are registered in a Dutch municipality) you are required to use DigiD to log in to Studielink.
It will take five working days to obtain your DigiD. If you intend to register for an academic numerus fixus programme we recommend that you apply for your DigiD before 25 December. If you do not, or do not yet, live in the Netherlands, then you cannot use DigiD and you are required to log in with a Studielink username and password.